- Interactive Map of Penn State (NEW): Use the search field to find any location on the University Park campus. Commencement venue and parking information has been pre-added.
- Penn State Transportation Maps: Includes ADA Access Map, Campus Guides, Innovation Park Map, Loop/Link Bus Map, Mobile Penn State Campus Map, Paratransit Shuttle Map, and Parking Maps.
- Venue Parking Maps
- Central Pennsylvania Convention & Visitors Bureau: The Central Pennsylvania Convention & Visitor’s Bureau includes member businesses in State College PA, Bellefonte, Boalsburg, Philipsburg and all of Centre County. Find information about the Penn State area, including hotels, bed & breakfasts, restaurants, activities, recreation, events and more!
- Penn State Visitors and Neighbors: Students, faculty, and staff from all over the world study and work at any given Penn State campus. Here you will find everything you need to plan your visit to Penn State and make yourself at home in Happy Valley.
- Best of State College: Each year, State College Magazine collects votes from its readers for the annual “Best Of” State College feature. Voting is open all summer and the results appear in the November issue.
- Bryce Jordan Center: The links on this page will help you prepare for your visit to the Bryce Jordan Center. You may also contact the BJC during events by visiting the Guest Relations Desks located at Gates A and C on the concourse.
- Eisenhower Auditorium: Opened in 1974 and later named for former University President Milton S. Eisenhower, the modern-style auditorium hosts almost 200 events each year. Learn more about this ceremony space on the Eisenhower Auditorium website.
- Registrar: Consult the Office of the Registrar for questions related to the attainment of your degree, including information on the fulfillment of graduation requirements, your college’s standards for distinction, and your diploma and/or transcript.
- Alumni Association: Once your degree has been conferred, you will officially join the ranks of Penn State alumni. The mission of the Alumni Association is to connect alumni to the University and to each other, to provide valued services to members, and to support the University’s mission of teaching, research, and service.
- Deans’ Offices: If you have questions or concerns specific to your program that cannot be addressed by your academic advisor, you may find the appropriate Dean’s Office contact here.
- Awards Recognition: Schedule and further information for Student and Faculty/Staff Award Ceremonies.